Kate Paine: LinkedIn for Personal & Brand Success at #AOC2019
Join Kate Paine, LIVE, September 19th in Portland, Maine!
Kate Paine uses her journalism, PR and marketing background to tease out her clients’ compelling story to position them as an industry visionary or influencer both online and off. Identifying an individual’s “slice-of-life” story makes her expertise uncommon in the world of online personal promotion and social selling. She’s an expert on using LinkedIn as a powerful personal branding tool, speaks at national marketing conferences, and teaches LinkedIn for corporate sales training.
She’s also a volunteer traveling faculty member – teaching how to leverage LinkedIn – for The Honor Foundation(.org) in Virginia Beach. THF is a nonprofit, which provides an intense career development program for Navy SEALs and individuals in the Special Forces community who are transitioning from their active duty military service and into a civilian career.
Topic: Leverage LinkedIn for Personal & Brand Success
Description: Join LinkedIn and public relations expert, Kate Paine, founder, and president of Standing Out Online, for an in-depth, interactive workshop on how to strategically define your personal brand and position yourself online so you can attract new clients and earn more business. You’ll learn how to identify your personal story so you can highlight a nugget of that story to build a robust personal brand, which will give you the foundation to position yourself using LinkedIn. We’ll focus on leveraging LinkedIn in ways you probably haven’t considered before and take your presence to an entirely new level.
At the end of the workshop, you’ll have the tools to:
- create a stellar LinkedIn headline and summary to stand out from your competition
- build a complete profile, which helps potential customers, journalists, industry influencers, recruiters, and headhunters find someone “like” you, even when they don’t know your name
- showcase existing digital assets and media on your LinkedIn profile to raise your ranking
- conduct simple keyword research to make sure you’re using search terms in Google, which will help you get discovered online
- enhance your personal brand, which is your elevator speech “on steroids”
Want to register for the Agents of Change 2019 Conference?