Agents of Change got a shout out from Forbes earlier this year…
Forbes called us one of “4 Lesser-Known Conferences That Deserve Your Attention in 2013.”
As Forbes continually ranks Maine as the worst state in which to do business (three years running!), the fact that they discovered our conference gives us a little something to crow about. 😉
As Kelsey Meyer of Forbes wrote:
Focus: The Agents of Change Conference is geared toward entrepreneurs in digital marketing who are looking for new ways to reach their customers — and to uncover industry trends.
What Makes It Unique: First off, it’s in Maine, which is definitely off the beaten path for the average conference goer. And for those who don’t want to business expense a trip to Maine (I don’t know who wouldn’t want to!), they offer virtual tickets so you can stream the speakers into your office or living room.
Standout Speakers: The speakers for 2013 haven’t been announced yet, but in 2012, Chris Brogan and Amy Porterfield led the charge of influential experts in the digital marketing field.
So, update. Although we haven’t announced all of our speakers, nor have we sent out our call-for-speakers (soon, really, really soon), I can share with you some of the speakers who will be appearing in 2013:
- Chris Brogan, New York Times best seller, is returning as a keynote
- Michael Stelzner, author of Launch and founder of the Social Media Examiner
- Chris Ducker, entrepreneur and author of the upcoming book Virtual Freedom
- James Wedmore, YouTube marketing expert
- John Lee Dumas, founder of Entrepreneur on Fire and author of Podcast Launch, and
- me, Rich Brooks.