Join Josh Stanton, LIVE, September 20th in Portland, Maine!
Using Facebook Groups to Their Full Potential!
Josh Stanton is the co-founder of Screw The Nine To Five—him and his wife, Jill’s slice of the internet where they help entrepreneurs build more attention to their brands, make more money in their business and get more out of their life through simple strategies, how to’s and behind-the-scenes glimpses into the realities of building a business online.
He’s got a serious love for travel, an unhealthy obsession with pugs and has been known to indulge in a rugby binge-watching session or two.
Topic: How To Use The Power Of Facebook Groups To Impact More People & Grow Your Business
Josh will be breaking down 4 necessary components every Facebook Group needs to be a success:
Setup: How to start your Facebook Group the right way
- What type of group you should be starting
- How to make sure you don’t attract spammers
- How to make it clear to members that this group is for building YOUR business
Grow: How to get more group members without paying for ads
- How to use your website to grow your group
- How to use existing social media presence to get more members
- How to use other people’s platforms to grow your group
- How to effectively engage your members in as little as 30 minutes a day
- How to create a month’s worth of group content in less than a day
- How to find out if people are clicking links in your Facebook Group
- How to move people from a free group member to a long-term client without them even knowing that you’re selling them anything
Want to register for the Agents of Change 2018 Conference?