Local SEO and How to Optimize Google My Business Masterclass [flyte school]
Date & Time: Wednesday, January 30, 2019 | 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM EST
Location: Portland Regional Chamber of Commerce 443 Congress Street Portland, ME 04101
Do you ever wonder why people can’t find your local business on Google? Why you aren’t situated in the local three pack whereas your competitors are? How can you drive more foot traffic to your storefront?
Of all of the local search ranking factors, Google My Business is one of the most important signals. According to Moz, that equates to 32% of ranking signals.
Do you ever wish you could just sit down with an expert (or two) and ask questions about your site, about Google, and about how you can start generating more local traffic?
Well, you’re not alone. Liz Bell, flyte new media’s new Director of Marketing, and John Paglio, Digital Marketing Analyst at flyte, have been fielding a lot of questions from business people just like you wanting more than just a generic presentation or workshop on Local SEO (search engine optimization.)
You want an expert to review your site. To answer your questions. To come up with specific ideas on how you can generate more business from Google.
We’ve gotten great feedback about past masterclasses and we are excited to share this new topic with you! We’re changing it up slightly this year.
Here’s how it works:
- We’ll answer as many questions as we can that you throw at us.
- We’ll show you how to optimize your Google My Business page.
- We’ll show you our favorite Local SEO tools.
- We’ll run Local SEO reports on your business.
- We’ll do whatever we can in the 180 minutes so that you can walk out of here with the knowledge and tools to generate more business from Google and the other search engines.
We recommend you bring your laptop.
This class is limited so grab your ticket now before they’re all gone!
The Lead Machine Book
The Small Business Guide to Digital Marketing
Looking to make sense of your digital marketing?
Do you want to rank higher in Google, engage more people on Facebook, and build your email list? Do you want to generate more online leads and sales for your business?
If so, then you’re just one click away from being able to create a digital marketing plan that works for your business.
In The Lead Machine, you’ll discover a simple, straight-forward method for digital marketing called the BARE Essentials of Digital Marketing.
- Build – How to create a website that turns visitors into customers
- Attract – What are the three most effective methods for driving highly qualified traffic to your site
- Retain – How to stay in contact with prospects long after they’ve left your site
- Evaluate – How to read and analyze your traffic reports so you can constantly improve your marketing and your conversion rates