Google Ads Workshop – Know More, Waste Less Masterclass [flyte school]
Date & Time: Tuesday, April 30, 2019 | 9:00 AM
Location: Portland Regional Chamber of Commerce 443 Congress Street Portland, ME 04101
Looking to start running Google Search Ads to increase conversions but thinking about it makes your head hurt?! Or how infuriating is it that you competitor is bidding on your branded terms?
Sometimes being on the first page of Google organically isn’t the best position you can be in depending on your industry and location of your business. You’ve noticed that there is much more atop a Google search these days; Google Ads, Local Map Pack, Knowledge Panels, Organic results. The top of the first page is becoming more and more intense. If you own the organic search, you are missing out of 63% of Google users (Search Engine Land, 2019).
According to a 2018 Google study, business make an average of $2 income for every $1 they spend on Google Ads.
Do you ever wish you could just sit down with an expert and ask as many questions as you can about how Google Search Ads work and how they can help your business? Now’s your chance! John Paglio from flyte new media’s digital marketing team will be leading a masterclass all about why you should be running Google Ads, how you can run Google Ads, and how you can continue to optimize your account once it’s running.
Here’s how it works:
- We’ll tell you why Google Ads should be part of your Digital Marketing Strategy
- We’ll answer as many questions as we can that you throw at us.
- We’ll show you how to optimize your Google Ads Campaign
- We’ll show you our favorite Google Ads resources
- We’ll work on a campaign structure template during class
- We’ll do whatever we can in the 180 minutes so that you can walk out of here with the knowledge and tools to generate more business from Google Ads
*We recommend you bring your laptop.
This class is limited so grab your ticket now before they’re all gone!
The Lead Machine Book
The Small Business Guide to Digital Marketing
Looking to make sense of your digital marketing?
Do you want to rank higher in Google, engage more people on Facebook, and build your email list? Do you want to generate more online leads and sales for your business?
If so, then you’re just one click away from being able to create a digital marketing plan that works for your business.
In The Lead Machine, you’ll discover a simple, straight-forward method for digital marketing called the BARE Essentials of Digital Marketing.
- Build – How to create a website that turns visitors into customers
- Attract – What are the three most effective methods for driving highly qualified traffic to your site
- Retain – How to stay in contact with prospects long after they’ve left your site
- Evaluate – How to read and analyze your traffic reports so you can constantly improve your marketing and your conversion rates