Local SEO and How to Optimize Google My Business Masterclass [flyte school]
Date & Time: Tuesday, March 12, 2019 | 9:30 AM – 12:30 PM EST
Location: Portland Regional Chamber of Commerce 443 Congress Street Portland, ME 04101
- How to set up Google Analytics…the right way
- How to connect Search Console to unlock powerful new reports
- How to uncover your highest and lowest performing content
- How to set up goals to measure how many visitors took desired actions
- How to create dashboards, shortcuts, and other advanced tactics
- Our flyte school masterclasses have limited class size so you get plenty of attention
- We’ll have two Google Analytics experts in the room to help you
- We’ll do about 90 minutes of overview and learning, and then another 90 minutes of focused attention on attendees and their analytics
- You’ll learn as much when we’re working with the other attendees’ traffic reports as when we’re working with you
- Bring your laptop or tablet to get the most out of the class, and we’ll be sending you more information before the class
I really enjoyed and got a lot out of [the SEO] class. Nice to have the small class size. – Beth Comeau, Natural Resources Council of Maine
After spending 2 hours with Amanda and Rich, I was prepared to IGNITE! – John Lee Dumas, Entrepreneur on Fire
With a vast knowledge of the marketing world and an ability to communicate that to “normal” language, you will not find a better training. The class is small and intimate, the instructors, Rich and Amanda, really made you feel welcomed and at ease to ask questions. I hope they continue to host more of these types of trainings. Thanks Flyte! – Nicole Pollock, Tri-County Mental Health Services
After two hours I left with more knowledge than I would have amassed on my own and several good ideas for how to put that knowledge to use. – John Gold, Custom Communications, Inc.
This class is limited so grab your ticket now before they’re all gone!
The Lead Machine Book
The Small Business Guide to Digital Marketing
Looking to make sense of your digital marketing?
Do you want to rank higher in Google, engage more people on Facebook, and build your email list? Do you want to generate more online leads and sales for your business?
If so, then you’re just one click away from being able to create a digital marketing plan that works for your business.
In The Lead Machine, you’ll discover a simple, straight-forward method for digital marketing called the BARE Essentials of Digital Marketing.
- Build – How to create a website that turns visitors into customers
- Attract – What are the three most effective methods for driving highly qualified traffic to your site
- Retain – How to stay in contact with prospects long after they’ve left your site
- Evaluate – How to read and analyze your traffic reports so you can constantly improve your marketing and your conversion rates