Fast Forward Maine: Rockport
Join Machias Savings Bank and The Agents of Change for a free, half-day marketing event on Friday, 11/30!
Date & Time: Friday, November 30, 2018 | 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM EST
Location: Samoset Resort 220 Warrenton Street Rockport, ME 04856
- 8:30 Doors open, networking, coffee & light snacks
- 9:00 – 10:00 BARE Essentials
- 10:00 – 11:00 Video Storytelling
- 11:00 – 12:00 BONUS Mastermind Session
Reserve Your Seat!
Description & Topics
Two digital marketing experts share their best tips, tricks, and strategies for increasing your online visibility, driving more traffic to your website, and building your business online.
The BARE Essentials of Digital Marketing [Rich Brooks – Agents of Change]
Should you invest your time in Facebook or search engine optimization? Should you build an email list or spend money on online advertising? Should you be blogging, podcasting, or posting videos to YouTube? And how about investing in your website?!?
Do you sometimes feel overwhelmed by all the things you’re supposed to do for your online marketing? Well, you’re not alone! While there are so many things you could be doing, discover the framework that will help you to determine the essential things you should be focusing on to grow your business. It’s a framework that’s both simple and flexible, regardless of what your business does:
Build – How to build a website that converts traffic into leads
Attract – How to attract your ideal customers to your website
Retain – How to stay in touch with your visitors after they’ve left your site
Evaluate – How to measure your effort and results to improve your ROI
Discover what it takes to start generating more quality leads from your website from a digital marketing expert who’s been doing it for over 20 years!
Video Storytelling: How to Generate Publicity and Turn Your Clients Into Raving Fans [Yury Nabokov – Machias Savings Bank]
About one-third of online activity is now video. Telling stories with video increases engagement, triggers social sharing and gives people a reason to talk about you as well as the subject of your video online and offline.
This session will review best practices for video storytelling and creating compelling video content, plus offer information on the nuts and bolts of how to create videos for posting on social media and other digital platforms using your own device, with tips on affordable video equipment and editing programs, lighting and framing, and most effective social platforms.
Through case studies, you’ll discover:
- Video production methods.
- How to attract retail and business customers by sharing successful stories using video.
- What tools and software to use if you have a shoestring budget.
- Which social media channels to use for distributing video content
- How to measure the ROI of the video storytelling initiative and why this step is critical.
Reserve Your Seat!
The Lead Machine Book
The Small Business Guide to Digital Marketing
Looking to make sense of your digital marketing?
Do you want to rank higher in Google, engage more people on Facebook, and build your email list? Do you want to generate more online leads and sales for your business?
If so, then you’re just one click away from being able to create a digital marketing plan that works for your business.
In The Lead Machine, you’ll discover a simple, straight-forward method for digital marketing called the BARE Essentials of Digital Marketing.
- Build – How to create a website that turns visitors into customers
- Attract – What are the three most effective methods for driving highly qualified traffic to your site
- Retain – How to stay in contact with prospects long after they’ve left your site
- Evaluate – How to read and analyze your traffic reports so you can constantly improve your marketing and your conversion rates