If you’re looking for new ideas, if you want to be surrounded by like-minded people, if you want to be inspired by experts at the top of their field, attending a live event is just what you need to jump start your creative juices.
And if your goal is to leverage digital marketing, generate more online leads, and grow your business, the Agents of Change Digital Marketing Conference is for you.
You’ll be in good company…the company of 400 other professionals looking for the best strategies and latest tactics in SEO, social media, and mobile marketing.
You’ll learn from the best…Jay Baer, Gini Dietrich, Andy Crestodina, Madalyn Sklar, and nearly a dozen other digital marketers who are going to be sharing their best kept secrets for attracting more of your ideal customers.
This year marks the 6th annual Agents of Change conference in beautiful Portland, Maine. AOC is a full-day, educational conference where you can mix and mingle with speakers and attendees alike.
This year, when you buy your physical ticket, here’s what you get:
- Access to the full conference, all the keynotes and your choice of breakout sessions
- Three squares: Breakfast, lunch, and a free pizza, beer, and spirits networking event to follow
- Access to an after party with free food, drink specials, and pool tables as far as the eye can see! (does not apply to people with excellent far sight)
- Access to the on demand video after the conference so you can see any session you missed, or watch any session you attended multiple times!
- Access to all the on demand videos from AOC 2016. That means you’ll learn from some of today’s top marketers, including Chris Brogan, Sue B. Zimmerman, John Lee Dumas, Amy Schmittauer, Vincenzo Landino, and more. Fifteen sessions in all!
- A free copy of The Lead Machine: The Small Business Guide to Digital Marketing by AOC founder Rich Brooks.
Unless I’ve forgotten to update this page, Early Bird tickets are only $179, but they are extremely limited! Grab yours now!
If you want to attend but you just can’t make it to Portland, Maine on 9.15.17, please check out our Virtual Pass for live access and on demand videos.
If you want to learn more about the Abromson Center on the USM Campus in Portland, Maine, or find nearby hotels, check out our Location page.
If you want to get a taste for what a day of Agents of Change is like, check out the short video below.